This is the perfect opportunity for a stay-at-home parent, student or to supplement a primary income while the business grows.
The Yarn/Wool business has always been consistently busy with a loyal market. New products, innovations, followers and trends keep the industry alive and growing.
The increase in online buying since Covid has been exponential, with a visible increase in the home/hobby/craft industries.
This is an easy to run, market & manage, profitable opportunity looking for an inspired & motivated buyer.
The business is currently run from the owner’s home in Benoni but needs to be “re-located”, although it is an online opportunity not strictly requiring a physical address.
- Easy to run
- Hours are flexible – perfect for a stay at home mom, student, supplementary income
- Highly profitable with low overhead costs
- Good client base for referrals
- Potential for growth
- Good Facebook following (currently +/- 1200) & referrals
- Website / Shopify address up & running
- The business can be easily run from home
- 12-50 monthly customers currently being supplied – potential for growth
- No equipment being sold – a working computer and internet connection will be required
- Asset/Stock value to be confirmed on acceptance of offer
In detail –
Established business : Since 2017 (Registered in 2018)
Employees: Owner runs the business full time
Annual Wages: Currently N/A
Trading hours: Monday – Friday: 8:00 – 19:00, Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 – 13:00
Annual Revenue/Turnover: R300 000 (~R25 000/month)
Annual Profit/Owner’s Takings : R150 000 including expenses (~R120 000 excl)
Asset Value: Asset list available on request
Current Stock Value: R25 000 (TBC)
Lease Agreement: Currently N/A
Rental: Currently N/A
Reason for Selling: Owner is emigrating
Financials: Available on request – 2019 & 2020
Asking Price – R250 000
Contact : Bradley Gray – 083 616 0673 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can be run from home
- Online Business