Supply spares for delivery bikes and scooters. Buy on order, delivery next day, put up 100% mark up and cheaper than anyone else. The business is sold as a going concern with rented premises, well trained staff member, all equipment, stock and supply chain information. The delivery bike industry is one of the few industries benefiting from the current COVID situation. Experiencing large growth and steady sales.
- Located in a busy retail centre with large anchor tenants, Noise Boys and Midas.
- The centre is on a busy main road in the industrial hub of Silverton.
- Can improve growth hugely with mechanic and workshop
- Courier service available to deliver
- Mostly over-the-counter cash sales to delivery bike & scooter market, but not limited to
- Takealot portal can be setup to increase sales
- Cheaper than competitors, commit to beating any price
- Can be run from home
- Available immediately
- 1 week handover period being offered
- Can expand business to provide spares for off road bikes and superbikes
- Option for clothing brands, but may increase storage and setup costs
- O.S installed – is transferable
- Repair Workshop Optional – Easy to setup & mechanics available
In detail –
Established : 2020
Employees: 1 permanent. Owner is hands on, but not necessary.
Annual Wages: R52 800 (R4 400/month)
Mon – Friday: 8:30 – 17:30
Saturday: 9:00 – 13:00
Annual Revenue: Estimated at R1 200 000
Annual Profit: Estimated at R600 000 (~40-50% of turnover)
Asset Value: R30 000 (included in Sale price), asset list available on request
Current Stock Value: R30 000
Lease Agreement: Lease is renewable, 2 years remaining on current lease
Rental: R4 000/ month (1 month deposit R5 000)
Utilities: Electricity ~R500/month
Reason for Selling: One owner has relocated
Asking Price – R500 000
For more info call Bradley on 083 616 0673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org