Established restaurant and busy takeaway in the bustling “diner’s strip” of Benoni.
This well-known, vibey, cosy, traditional Portuguese restaurant is a unique take-over, hit-the-ground-running opportunity, with 2 profitable businesses under 1 roof. The restaurant and takeaway each bringing in their own cash flow and attracting different markets.
- Situated on Russel Street in Benoni, a hub of dining activity
- 150 seater at full capacity – 100 seats outside (50% covered), 50 seats inside
- Al fresco dining
- Live music festivals
- No franchise fees
- Independently owned
- Liquor License
- Good supplier relations
- Strong, loyal client base
- VERY strong Facebook / social media following
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Takeaways not yet linked with Mr D – potential for growth and an increase in turnover
- Takeaway business has potential for franchising – fish & chips franchises are in demand
- Potential for a carwash to be opened on site – guaranteed cash flow
In detail –
Established business for: 23 years (Business Est. 1997, at current address for 18months)
Employees: 4 permanent staff members and owner hands on full-time
Annual Wages: R300 000 (R25 000/month)
Trading hours: Tuesday – Saturday: 10:00 – late, Sunday 10:00 – 16:00
Annual Revenue/Turnover: R3 600 000
Nett Annual Profit: R720 000 (R60 000/month) (Includes owner’s takings)
Owner’s Takings: ~R60 000/month
Asset Value: R200 000 (included in Sale Price), asset list available on request.
Current Stock Value: TBC at time of OTP (included in Sale Price)
Lease Agreement: Buyer to sign new lease agreement. Lease is renewable.
Rental: R15 000 per month (Deposit required – 1 month)
Utilities/Rates: Gas (~R2 500/month) Electricity & Water (~R12 000/month)
Reason for Selling: Owner’s Emigrating
Asking Price – R800 000
For more info call Bradley on 083 616 0673 or email email@example.com
- Liquor License