Well established, profitable, easy to run, ladies boutique clothing store in Irene, Centurion.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone interested in owning a small, easy to run, retail store in a bustling well-known shopping centre. The opportunity for growth is limitless when you have your professional space.
- Attractive centre with lots of walk in trade
- 55m² store
- No franchise fees
- Independently owned
- Long term, established suppliers
- Strong, loyal client base
- Wedding market brings an influx of clients
- Mother-of-the-Bride, sophisticated market
- Strong Facebook / social media following
- CCTV camera system in place
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Online store established
- Bridal Magazine advertising in place
- Rental can be negotiated under current COVID situation
In detail –
Established business for: 16 years (Business Est. 2004, current store opened 2008)
Employees: One staff member and owner hands on full-time
Annual Wages: R79 200 (R6 600/month)
Trading hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00 – 19:00 Saturday: 9:00 – 18:00 Sunday: 9:00 – 17:00
Annual Revenue/Turnover: R1 420 000
Nett Annual Profit: R90 000 – R140 000
Owner’s Takings: R15 000 – R20 000/month
Asset Value: R100 000 (included in Sale Price), asset list available on request.
Current Stock Value: R175 000 (included in Sale Price)
Lease Agreement: Buyer to sign new lease agreement. Lease is renewable for 5 years. 9 months remaining on existing lease.
Rental: R51 000 per month, may be negotiable (Deposit required – 1 month)
Reason for Selling: Owner’s personal situation
Asking Price – R300 000
For more info call Bradley on 083 616 0673 or email email@example.com